Thursday, May 26, 2011

speakasia what happen

many of my friends are asking me about speakasia after reading my blog, as they know i m researching online jobs.
hey  im not here to sensational news reporting i just want my blog readers to b educated abt online jobs and risk.i stand by my word company is not going to close so fast but yes as i hav said in http://onlinejobssearchformoney.blogspot.com/2011/04/speakasia-scam-lost-thousands.html.
every company has a shelf life,so dont invest every penny u hav .if u dont want a shock later.to my friend i just asked him to take a chill pill and dont invest back the money he has recieved from this company  as returns.
mind my words every online jobs can be a potential ponzi firm, if the managers take in more ppl than required for jobs.unable to pay, the downturn occurs.even star news has stopped the news, be alert thats all i hav to say

No comments:

Post a Comment